Saturday, January 3, 2015

 This is a Junk Journal that I designed from scratch.. I used a file folder to create the wrap around cover. I believe the way it is designed the cover will expand nicely as the Journal is brought to life with the collectors found items even if the items are of a chunky nature. 



 There are three signatures in this journal. I used waxed linen thread to do the binding.
 Some of the pages are 6 inches in width and some are 5 inches. The entire Journal is 8 - 3/4 inch high. 
 The five inch pages all have a fold out flap to house even more treasures.


 I used some ink sprays to give the pages a more aged look to match the papers. 


 Inside of this back cover under the strand of ribbon is a vintage paper bag to hold even more treasure!

 This is the back of the Journal when closed.
This is the paper line I used to design this Junk Journal.. I love anything vintage! I guess that is because I am vintage myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment